You know an ebook is worth talking about when you stay up late devouring it, and then, despite being up half the night with your child, you jump out of bed at the crack of dawn to start implementing what you read!
If you’ve not heard of PotPieGirl before then let me give you the wiki on her. She’s been making money with Amazon since the days of Squidoo (2005) so when she says she’s an Amazon Affiliate expert she has the credentials.
But she’s not just an expert, she’s an Amazon GEEK.
Seriously I swear she has some secret lab somewhere where she comes up with all these genius ideas and then tests and tweaks and tests some more until she finds ways of making money with Amazon the rest of us are just blindly walking by.
Every year she takes the experiments that worked for her and writes them up into an ebook – complete with LIVE EXAMPLES for us lesser mortals to study.
When I got word that she’d released this year’s book I shelved my plans for the evening and couldn’t hit the buy button fast enough.
I devoured that book and was continually AMAZED at how GENIUS these strategies were but oh so EASY to implement.
I’ve already started tweaking posts and have a whole raft of ideas for new ones. But do you want to know the BEST BIT? I am MAKING MONEY with these strategies! Oh yes. One single strategy that I implemented from the book (strategy four) made me 60 bucks on Amazon in just one day! Heck that’s the book paid for with change left over and as we head into CRAZY shopping season I KNOW that one single strategy is going to make me even more money!
Still need convincing?
- If you write gift guides “Strategy Four” will give your income a boost this Holiday Season. [Update: This strategy should make you money even if you don’t write gift guides!]
- If your site is tightly niched then “Strategy Five” will bring you ‘free’ money.
- If you think Native Ads are a waste of time “Strategy Six” will show you how to use them properly.
- If you blog about baby products or baby showers then “Strategy Eight” will fire up your affiliate income.
- If you’re a food or craft blogger then “Strategy Ten” is a must read.
Do your blogging friends a favour and pin this post so they can make some extra money this Christmas too!